Prairie Sage Mimosa's
These delicious Prairie Sage Mimosa's are a treat for any brunch that you may be hosting out on the prairie or at your mountain home.
- Sage Leaves (found with the herbs in the produce section) But could also be picked from the Prairie !!!
- Fresh Grapefruit (one whole one for 6 drinks)
- IZZE Sparkling Grapefruit Soda (chilled)
- Prosecco or Champagne - I prefer Distilleria Bottega Prosecco by @ruffinowines
- Sage Leaves and Grapefruit Slice for garnish
Mixin' it Up
- In a beautiful champagne glass or coupe glass, squeeze a slice of fresh grapefruit and rub the sage leaves together adding it into the fresh juice. This will release those two unique flavors.
- Pour the glass half-full with the chilled sparkling Izzy Grapefruit soda
- Fill the glass up with prosecco or champagne
- Thinly slice the grapefruit so you have a complete round slice. See photo.
- Garnish glass with a piece of sage.
- These Coupe glasses sport an almost vintage antique flair with their floral motif. Designed by @WilliamsandSonoma, they have a curved pedestal which are very dainty and easy to hold (and drink) when talking and are completely dishwasher safe! A set of 4 runs around $ 67.00. Total sweetness!
- My linens for the shoot were by @hibscuslinens and hand-embroidered/custom-made with the outline of the Tetons. Made of a light linen and crochet edge, I had 4 cocktail napkins made and also a hand-towel to show off their beautiful handiwork. If you are interested in them, please message me through IG.
- The Tina Frey Stainless Steel ice bucket was the most standout item on the table. Graciously offered by @mountaindandy, it is a STAPLE every mountain home should have. Runs around $460. By the way, Mountain Dandy has several options for serving wine at a party. I have bought several for private clients that they have LOVED.